Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Chemical Warfare is finished!
PostPosted: Fri 30 Jan 2015, 19:30 
Geneshift Creator

After a mere 3 weeks of coding I have finished Chemical Warfare! I'm going to release it tomorrow (Saturday the 31st) so make sure you come online to play. Let's get some good games going! This version is going to completely change the way the game is played and I'm very excited to test it all out. There will no doubt be a lot of changes and balance fixes required so any feedback you provide will be most welcome.

This version will not only introduce the new Chemical Warfare game mode, but I've decided that it will also introduce chemicals to every other game mode as well! Servers will now be able to enable chemicals in all 5 game modes, completely changing gameplay. Because chemicals are now available in ALL game modes everything we think we know about the game will need to be reevaluated. You will now be able to use chemicals to help you teleport to the flag in Extraction, or replenish your mana in Outbreak, or deal extra weapon damage in Battle. The vehicles, missions and weapons will all take on new meaning as the importance of cash changes due to the presence of chemicals in the buy menu. All the maps will need to be analyzed to figure out the ideal places to position certain chemicals. Certain skills will become overpowered as well, but this is only temporary. With your feedback we can polish this up quick smart.

This version might actually transform the gameplay more than any other version I've released in the past 4 years. I've been wanting to create war mode ever since I started making this game mode and I've finally done it. This is my original vision that finally ties everything in the game together. It adds a unique strategy to the game, where you build your empire and fight to gain influence and control over the map. It's a whole new game now and it's more unique and interesting than it's ever been before, so make sure you come online tomorrow to play it!

Post subject: Re: Chemical Warfare is finished!
PostPosted: Sat 31 Jan 2015, 07:06 
Mercenary

Can't wait!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]