Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 44 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Ideas of doom by LammyMus!
PostPosted: Sat 10 Nov 2012, 13:20 
Mercenary

Location: I don't tell you, as i began invisible while i showed my location. LOL
Hello, i have some ideas of total doom, making game more popular XD

1. Make armors for mutants!
2. Make flying vehicles such as Helicopters. If you have problem, please press q to go up and x to go down.
A. Heli transport. Armored, not by the guns, but by they armor. Can have up to 6 mutants.
B. Assault heli. Armored with great guns, but can have only 2 mutants. NOTE: mutant number 2 have the gun 3.
C. Rocket heli. What to say? Nothing. You know what to do, vehicle destroyers!
3. AA guns (anti-air).
A. Cyclone. Firing normal machineguns.
B. Tornado. Firing machineguns what sometimes splits to 2 bullets.
C. Hurricane. Firing rockets, but he'll have slow ROF.
D. Lammer. Firing nice purple lasers, very big ROF.
4. Make Hornet more armored. They'll too weak, because they havin' 1000 hitpoints!
5. Make the water tile and boats. Water can't be crossed, you need a boat or helicopter. NOTE: Boats need to be placed on water.
A. Firestorm. VERY, VERY fast boat, aven faster than the Roadster, but have VERY small HP.
B. Phoenix. Slow but effective.
C. Alfa. Medium power and having a small guns :)
D. Prome. GIANT BOAT, MEGA ARMOR AND SUPER LASER GUNS. Hovever, ULTRA SLOW (1 tile per sec).
6. Give some more gadgets!
A. Barrier. No, not the mutant barrier, but it makes enemys and friends can't cross it. Bullets can!
B. Spikes. I know there is a SPIKE TRAP ability, but that is a 3x3 spikes that can be deployed + pops tires. And damages enemies.
C. EMP. Nice bomb that instead of destroying mutants, stops they in time + doing very big damage to vehicles.
D. Trampoline. A cool gadget that can be used to jump in unacessible places. If you jump longer on it, this will make you jump higher. NOTE: Useless if you have teleport ability.
7. Towers. They can be placed like gadgets, except they'll for guarding the flags and bases. NOTE: You can't block the flag with they! NOTE 2: You placed the tower, you get the exp. (half!)
A. Machinegun tower. High ROF, low DMG.
B. Rocket launcher. High DMG, low ROF. Great for destroying vehicles.
C. Blade mauler. Shoots a megafast, whirling blades that cuts throught mutants. High DMG, medium ROF.
D. Laser tower. Very high DMG, low ROF. Great for killing mutants.
E. Haste tower. Don't have any effect, except makes ROF of towers higher.
F. Damage tower. Same as up, except makes DMG higher.
G. Explosion tower. Same as up, except makes EXP higher + EXP of vehicles.
H. Flame thrower. Sets enemys on fire, high ROF, but low DMG. Useful for vehicles.
I. Timed tower. Explodes when you want.
J. Frost tower. Frozing enemies, makes they slower.
K. Lammy tower. Shoots homing, nice purple projectiles. Medium ROF, medium DMG. Splash. NOTE: Colour of projectiles changes on team.
L. (Like Lammy XD) Flash tower. Sets enemy or your screen on total whiteness.
M. (Like Mus 0.0) Wall. Doing nothing, but good for blocking.

Changelog: Changed "E" to "X", Reason: how to exit air vehicles?

END.

HAMMERRY DAY!!! [------]
|
|
|
[-]

Last edited by LammyMus on Sun 11 Nov 2012, 13:28, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Ideas of doom by LammyMus!
PostPosted: Sat 10 Nov 2012, 13:23 
Geneshift Creator

Hey man, glad you came and posted!

Got some great ideas here. I definitely like the flamethrower idea, infact I plan on including that in the version after Outbreak is released. Also trampolines sounds insanely fun! Maybe instead of a skill they could be something in the map editor? Kinda like jump pads?

PostPosted: Sat 10 Nov 2012, 14:43 
Mercenary

Location: I don't tell you, as i began invisible while i showed my location. LOL
Of course, sir!

Next idea: Crates!

Movable, plus you can jump on it. Gives small defense.

Next next idea. Slippery ice! (tile)

That's so slip, so ever vehicles slip on it. NOTE: You can buy unslipping tires what can be seed in vehicles shop.

And, teleporters! (not teleport ability, but always useful.)

Teleporters have two parts: In and out. NOTE: Out can be used like in.

Hey, i have idea for game mode: Keep the place!

It's very cool, you need NOT only to stand still to capture they, but to defend it. Towers are perfectly suitable!

0. At least someone sayed i have good idea for game. THANKZ FOR VERY MUCH! Sumbit you ideas!

HAMMERRY DAY!!! [------]
|
|
|
[-]

PostPosted: Sat 10 Nov 2012, 17:20 
the one and only

I must say, some ideas are very unique and could add to the atmosphere of the game. However, on the other hand, many ideas are not really suitable for Subvein.

Cheers,
chross

Tag Generator | Subvein Notifier | My Maps | Talent Calculator

PostPosted: Sat 10 Nov 2012, 21:15 
Slippery Fish

LammyMus wrote:
Hello, i have some ideas of total doom, making game more popular XD

1. Make armors for mutants!
2. Make flying vehicles such as Helicopters. If you have problem, please press q to go up and e to go down.
A. Heli transport. Armored, not by the guns, but by they armor. Can have up to 6 mutants.
B. Assault heli. Armored with great guns, but can have only 2 mutants. NOTE: mutant number 2 have the gun 3.
C. Rocket heli. What to say? Nothing. You know what to do, vehicle destroyers!
3. AA guns (anti-air).
A. Cyclone. Firing normal machineguns.
B. Tornado. Firing machineguns what sometimes splits to 2 bullets.
C. Hurricane. Firing rockets, but he'll have slow ROF.
D. Lammer. Firing nice purple lasers, very big ROF.
4. Make Hornet more armored. They'll too weak, because they havin' 1000 hitpoints!
5. Make the water tile and boats. Water can't be crossed, you need a boat or helicopter. NOTE: Boats need to be placed on water.
A. Firestorm. VERY, VERY fast boat, aven faster than the Roadster, but have VERY small HP.
B. Phoenix. Slow but effective.
C. Alfa. Medium power and having a small guns :)
D. Prome. GIANT BOAT, MEGA ARMOR AND SUPER LASER GUNS. Hovever, ULTRA SLOW (1 tile per sec).
6. Give some more gadgets!
A. Barrier. No, not the mutant barrier, but it makes enemys and friends can't cross it. Bullets can!
B. Spikes. I know there is a SPIKE TRAP ability, but that is a 3x3 spikes that can be deployed + pops tires. And damages enemies.
C. EMP. Nice bomb that instead of destroying mutants, stops they in time + doing very big damage to vehicles.
D. Trampoline. A cool gadget that can be used to jump in unacessible places. If you jump longer on it, this will make you jump higher. NOTE: Useless if you have teleport ability.
7. Towers. They can be placed like gadgets, except they'll for guarding the flags and bases. NOTE: You can't block the flag with they! NOTE 2: You placed the tower, you get the exp. (half!)
A. Machinegun tower. High ROF, low DMG.
B. Rocket launcher. High DMG, low ROF. Great for destroying vehicles.
C. Blade mauler. Shoots a megafast, whirling blades that cuts throught mutants. High DMG, medium ROF.
D. Laser tower. Very high DMG, low ROF. Great for killing mutants.
E. Haste tower. Don't have any effect, except makes ROF of towers higher.
F. Damage tower. Same as up, except makes DMG higher.
G. Explosion tower. Same as up, except makes EXP higher + EXP of vehicles.
H. Flame thrower. Sets enemys on fire, high ROF, but low DMG. Useful for vehicles.
I. Timed tower. Explodes when you want.
J. Frost tower. Frozing enemies, makes they slower.
K. Lammy tower. Shoots homing, nice purple projectiles. Medium ROF, medium DMG. Splash. NOTE: Colour of projectiles changes on team.
L. (Like Lammy XD) Flash tower. Sets enemy or your screen on total whiteness.
M. (Like Mus 0.0) Wall. Doing nothing, but good for blocking.

END.

Oh Boy, Lots of stuff to look over...
1. I do like this idea, But instead of just armor (Because straight up damage reduction is messed up), I'd prefer situational armor, Like armor that protects only against assault or sniper rifles, and others that only protect against shotties and other small pellet guns. There should also be penalties for having armor, Perhaps your character runs slower or your mana regens at a slower rate?
2. Too many maps are too small(Like Farm), And others are indoors (Like Reactor) and shouldn't have flying vehicles inside of them. But others (Like Supply), Are huge and would be awesome to have flying vehicles in. Obviously endless balancing would need to be in order, and possibly more map making tools (Like whether or not to have flying vehicles, Or having an actual "roof" so helis don't just fly 1km above the map and just chill there for the entire round.) They would obviously have to cost a lot, But hopefully with WAR mode there'll be more missions (And possibly a bounty system?) to gain money for your side.
3. Would they be vehicles? Or at preset locations? (I wan't to be able to place vehicles in the map editor btw) Or would they act like a weapon until they're placed, And then act like a stationary vehicle? Would they just be anti Air? Or will they be like turrets? If they could shoot on the ground, Would they do less damage to mutants? Or more damage to air targets?
4. This. Hornet is too expensive to be used, and just 1 or 2 rockets can kill it. But then again, We don't want it to be OP like other versions..
5. I don't really like this idea, sure water could be cool, But not being able to cross it? That's not so cool. Perhaps when in water, You can't use your weapons,and you move 1/2 slower? Boats are kinda situational, and I don't think people would spend the time to make good looking water maps (It's pretty hard, Considering everything is flat) to use boats on. Though water checkpoint maps would be awesome...
6. Most of these things would look great in the map editor ;) Especially the barrier and the trampolines. The shockwave skill used to work kinda like how you described EMP(At least I think so), It stopped players and made cars go out of control, But because of lag, It was changed. Hey bence, because of the new netcode, Do you think this could work? No point in having spike traps because the skill could do the job better than the gadget(And it's cheaper too).
7. Subvein: Tower Defense... yet another great thing to have in the map editor, However I would prefer them to be like in UT2K4, Where they are only inside of the bases/outposts , they're free, and they need someone inside of them. When they die they respawn after a minute or two. Perhaps gangsters get inside of them at the beginning of the round?

Some of my own ideas(Ontop of the stuff I agreed with above):

Moar Map editor stuff!:
1.Slow tiles
2.Speed tiles
3.Slide tiles(Would be great for racing maps, Drifting and all that)
4.Making a "Ceiling" so people can't abuse air vehicles or blast cannon jumping
5.The ability to make 1 tile ramps. What I'm trying to say is, I want to have singular tiles be slanted at certain angles without having another tile next to it and having them smoothed.
6. Ability to make car spawn points around the map, that spawn cars 45 seconds after the first car it spawned has blown up. Make it able to have any sort of vehicle. Imagine starting off STM_Residence with 2 Gallants or 4 loafers or whatever(4 Deathtrucks each lololol). Instead of waiting to have enough money to afford a nice car, You can just jump into the action!
7. Conveyor belt tile, A tile that could move vehicles and mutants in a certain direction when touching it. Not too much, but enough so that if you walk against it, It's like having barrier on.
8. Gangster waypoints to finally be finished, This leads into...

Gangsters!
1. Make it so they don't have the attention span of a 4 year old.
2. If there's a waypoint, They run to the waypoint while they're shooting, So they don't just all clump together in crowded hallways and engage in useless firefights at the edges of the map, Or ignore your command over them to run half way across the map to shoot at a bug or something.
3. Perhaps pinging your map can make them forget about what they're doing and run towards that location?(If enemies are shooting at them while you ping, They can run backwards and shoot at them)
4. I'm tired of gangsters standing still while shooting..
5. If they're low on HP, They run back to spawn.

General ideas:
1. People of a certain team get a very miniscule healing and defensive buff while in their spawn. (Something like 5% damage reduction and .5HP/S) Applies to both gangsters and mutants
2. Remember the respect system from a while ago, How it gave benefits depending on your respect level? What if you gave better team bonuses if you're a certain mutation level(Or a bonus for every 10 levels)? Of course not by much, But lets say that team bonuses are 1.5X better when standing next to a level 100 player, So you gain mana and HP 1.5X faster. It'd make it so people stick around higher levels like they were officers or something.
3. More ways to increase FPS.
4. Better CC unlock customization, You can barely tell what color a person's baseball bat and neon light color is. I'd say make a bigger area on the baseball bat which is colored, and make the neon light a bit brighter. Even on darker maps, you can't tell if(Or what color) someone's neon lights are on.

Can't think of any other things right now..

PostPosted: Sun 11 Nov 2012, 05:32 
Mutant

Qwertybeef wrote:
4. Better CC unlock customization, You can barely tell what color a person's baseball bat and neon light color is. I'd say make a bigger area on the baseball bat which is colored, and make the neon light a bit brighter. Even on darker maps, you can't tell if(Or what color) someone's neon lights are on.

Ben! You should make neon lights under cars dynamic lights? ;o.. or something like that..

Mayb have an option to enable and disable too!

PostPosted: Sun 11 Nov 2012, 11:16 
Mercenary

Oh my... Some nice ideas, Qwertybeef. Like Conveyors XD

But, thanks for seeing what is bad and good i should think about next.

Thanks, (for listening)
LammyMus, the gamer

EDIT: I hate gangsters, but yes, they'll now have AI like chicken on Minecraft.
EDIT2: Yes, the AA guns are weapons to buy in the shop. They'll super-heavy!
EDIT3: Hey, the mutants are fishes? Ok, the water can be crossed, but they can't swim, ground vehicles are destroy when they're too long in water, plus the mutants can't be underwater too long.
EDIT4: I thinks to add achievements. Like "get 2000 cc" or something. And again, nice ideas, Qwertybeef.
EDIT5: Can you make a "Did you know" page, and write here i'm posted some ideas of total doom? PLEASE?
EDIT6: Thanks from up.
EDIT7: Hmmph, 1. should be like you sayed. PROTECTION from laser XD
EDIT8: Yes, gangsters can get in the towers, but they'll so dumb, so i don't think they can ever drive cars.
EDIT9: Hmm, the AA guns are badass, so they do big damage to flying vehicles. Mutants have big protection to it.
NOTE: Don't forget about flying cars! XD
EDIT10: I thinked about vehicles-rockets what can fly into the moon, but that is soo stupid so don't add it.

HAMMERRY DAY!!! [------]
|
|
|
[-]

PostPosted: Mon 19 Nov 2012, 19:06 
Mercenary

Now i thinked about ULTRASUPERMULTIEXTAR ect ect. update to Subvein

WEAPON CONSTRUCTION SYSTEM

1. What's up?
That thing allows you to make & name various weapons, also allowing you to be unique.
2. Can you tell me some parts of weapons? PLEASE?
NONONONO! Bencelot is about thinking even more logically than me about what to add to my ideas. (and game)
3. What that parts are doing?
Hmm, makes you unique :D Not only, that allowz you to "change" weapon's damage, accuracy, ect. And also, you can make the shoot more silent with extra parts!
4. FAQ (lol!)

1. LOL?
No lol, no lloyd, no schmoyd, and anything else. Bencelot add that what he want.
2. Next LOL?
Read up.
3. Next next LOL?
READ UP
4. Every next is LOL?
If you dont stop asking that stupid questions, yes.
5. Meow?
Yes, but stop spamming.
6. The parts will shrink the damage, accuracy, ect.?
Yes, when, for example, you are doing the sniper rifle with name "Trumplet". ( :D )
That will shrink the weapon's ROF. Easy.
?. The weapons can have colours?
Yes. You decision, Bencelot.
8. Where is number 7?
There. ^
9. Can i make grenade like "Boombang" or something?
Yes.
10. Do you thinking about next ideas?
Yes, because i'm not brainless creature.

HAMMERRY DAY!!! [------]
|
|
|
[-]

PostPosted: Mon 19 Nov 2012, 19:33 
Mercenary

WHY I POSTED NEXT POST INSTEAD OF EDITING LAST ONE?

Because it's about forums. Please make the Poland/Polish (sorry for bad English, i should fix it?) forums, because in the community, as i see there are 4 (maybe) people from Poland (counting me). Make Poland/Polish forums so we (as the community, still counting) can grow!

Polskie Forum (Poland Forums) (i finally decided to say Poland!)

Generalna dyskusja
(General Discussion)
Pisz o wszystkim w Subveinie! (Chat about all in Subvein!)

Poza Subveinem (Off Topic) (we are writing not like you, with all glory)
Pisz o wszystkim nie związanym z Subveinem. (Write all about NOT in Subvein)

At current that is all.
NOTE: Visegerd, if i written something wrong, clear my mistakes. (of course in English or when i'm wrong translated)

HAMMERRY DAY!!! [------]
|
|
|
[-]

PostPosted: Mon 19 Nov 2012, 20:01 
Mercenary

Yea, but you'll need a preety number of Polish people to play Subvein, right?

PostPosted: Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:08 
Gangster

"Poza Subveinem" tak dziwnie brzmi...
mozna nazwac to jakos "Na luzie" albo zostawic nazwe wlasna i po prostu walnac "Off Topic" ("Luźne Tematy" ?)
That's all :)

Pytania, problemy, niejasności, wątpliwości?
Pisz! Może będę mógł pomóc!

PostPosted: Tue 20 Nov 2012, 18:51 
Mercenary

Visegerd wrote:
"Poza Subveinem" tak dziwnie brzmi...
mozna nazwac to jakos "Na luzie" albo zostawic nazwe wlasna i po prostu walnac "Off Topic" ("Luźne Tematy" ?)
That's all :)

Yes, you'll right...
TRANSTALTION: He sayed "Poza Subveinem" sounds bad, so he just sayed to name it "Na luzie" or just default. Ok, tahtz all.

NEXTULTRAULTISUPERMULTRA ect ect. idea

PROGRAMMING HELP

My uncle are programmer (at current he maked bot to Warcraft, but i think he can more) and, when he agree, he can help you, Ben. It's nice to see the Subvein will be faster developed (or something). Of course, he is, hmm, "medium (?)" in programming but it's okay, Ben?

HAMMERRY DAY!!! [------]
|
|
|
[-]

PostPosted: Wed 21 Nov 2012, 04:09 
Geneshift Creator

Thanks for the offer Lammy, but I'd rather just do all the coding myself. If people want to help out though we could always do with some nice big open maps :D

PostPosted: Wed 21 Nov 2012, 18:32 
Mercenary

bencelot wrote:
Thanks for the offer Lammy, but I'd rather just do all the coding myself. If people want to help out though we could always do with some nice big open maps :D

Ehh, how i like that "propos" or something. But did you make the Poland Forums? PLEASE???

HAMMERRY DAY!!! [------]
|
|
|
[-]

PostPosted: Thu 22 Nov 2012, 21:20 
Mercenary

What i wanna to have in Poland forums:

-be mod (Visegerd too)
-hmmm... what colours of names can have mods? G? R? B? Y?

Of course, if we CAN be Poland forums mods.

HAMMERRY DAY!!! [------]
|
|
|
[-]

PostPosted: Fri 23 Nov 2012, 01:26 
Slippery Fish

LammyMus wrote:
-be mod (Visegerd too)

Well, We don't really know how trustworthy you are yet, Maybe if you stay active on the forums and ingame, and prove yourself as a respected community member.. Also I'm guessing there needs to be a bit more polish people playing the games and on the forums for there to be an entire subforum for it.

PostPosted: Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:03 
Mercenary

Qwertybeef wrote:
LammyMus wrote:
-be mod (Visegerd too)

Well, We don't really know how trustworthy you are yet, Maybe if you stay active on the forums and ingame, and prove yourself as a respected community member.. Also I'm guessing there needs to be a bit more polish people playing the games and on the forums for there to be an entire subforum for it.

Right...
So. I'm just an one player, but i don't think i'm the beast ( hehehe ) one. For example: Me vs. Visegerd (bad day) -

ME: 3:13
Visegerd: 13:3
Of course, that happen sometimes when i have bad day, otherwise when i got FrEnZiEdDd Day, i'm kills ever the best with ease, but that happen rarely, ex.:
I'm the one of Ju-Jitsu Kazan member, and sometimes i defeats and rocks out the rivals...
So, next thing with what i should "evolve" after Ju-Jitsu is Subvein, but that is so mysterious

HAMMERRY DAY!!! [------]
|
|
|
[-]

PostPosted: Sat 24 Nov 2012, 19:08 
Slippery Fish

LammyMus wrote:
Qwertybeef wrote:
LammyMus wrote:
-be mod (Visegerd too)

Right...
So. I'm just an one player, but i don't think i'm the beast ( hehehe ) one. For example: Me vs. Visegerd (bad day) -

ME: 3:13
Visegerd: 13:3
Of course, that happen sometimes when i have bad day, otherwise when i got FrEnZiEdDd Day, i'm kills ever the best with ease, but that happen rarely, ex.:
I'm the one of Ju-Jitsu Kazan member, and sometimes i defeats and rocks out the rivals...
So, next thing with what i should "evolve" after Ju-Jitsu is Subvein, but that is so mysterious

It has nothing to do with player skill, You just have to prove yourself to be a good community member. :P

PostPosted: Sat 24 Nov 2012, 23:05 
Gangster

I'm a bit busy right now, school's test and more (last week 4 tests).
Lammy, take it easy (nie pali się).
If translation will be completed may more polish ppl come. But I'm not hurry with that :)

Pytania, problemy, niejasności, wątpliwości?
Pisz! Może będę mógł pomóc!

PostPosted: Sun 02 Dec 2012, 12:17 
Mercenary

Now i have small idea 'bout the SKILLS tab.
Name of the new skills tab is "Ritual" (of course, you, Ben, don't need to do this, i just dreaming).

FOR WHAT IS THE "RITUAL" SKILLS TAB?

As there are only gangsters, i thinked 'bout abilities such as summoning monsters + shooting bigger bullets and more.

WHAT DOING SUMMONING?

Summoning is the mostly basic "Ritual" skill, what will can be used to summon annoying units (not monsters)
and to destroying enemies like one man army.

Basics:

-You can summon the units to control they, such as press key and they should go into place where crosshair pointing.
-There are many of Subvein units, but one of they should use mana instead of live.
-There are four types of units: Melee (using only knives ect.), Warriors (using close-range weapons, sometimes knive), Soldier (basically uses medium-range weapons, like to make some doom on the battlefield), and Snipers (using long-range weapons, and don't like to be near enemies).
-One of nice no-summoning skill is Subbullets, what makes the bullets bigger, but slower. Also they have chance to multiple.
-One of next nice no-summoning skills is Soul Reveal, what are can be used to control ENEMY (o.o), but you need to have max. mana. When you die with him, you soul will be back to your body.

At next i think :D

CYBERNETIC skill:

Scythe of cyber is a ranged (don't sounds like it, huh?) skill that can sometimes kill more than 1 mutant per shoot.
That causes bleeding, what makes blood comes out of you rapidly, makes you slowly die. Of course, you don't need to.

Weapon:

Tesla Coil.

You decide how many dmg, spd ect ect., but one you need to know is:
1. That SHOZK the enemies grrrrrrrroup, makes they stop moving, hitting every enemies in the range.
2. That name is inspired by Nikola Tesla.
3. That's too small to read, so you need to quote this.

HAMMERRY DAY!!! [------]
|
|
|
[-]

Last edited by LammyMus on Wed 05 Dec 2012, 19:03, edited 1 time in total.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 44 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next