Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Just rented an apartment in Peru!
PostPosted: Wed 27 May 2015, 18:31 
Geneshift Creator

I just rented an apartment here in the lovely (and cheap) city of Arequipa in Peru. I've just paid for 3 months rent and plan to extend after that. Why should you care? Because this means I'm locked in to coding day and night with no more travel vacations. The past month I've been travelling through South America so that I could finish off all my "must-do" sights like The Amazon and Machu Picchu. I didn't think it would take a full month, but oh well.. it was amazing fun and I had to do it. These are things I HAD to spend my time and money on while over here in S.A. So I figured I might as well get them done now as it would be very foolish to do them after the Steam release instead. I need to be here on standby 24/7 to make sure I support it and update the game frequently to maximise the releases success.

Anyway point is that I've finished all my travels now and seen everything I want to see. The rest of my money will be spent on the game, trying to stretch it out as long as I can to get as many months of development and support time as i can to ensure the game's success. Peru is so damn cheap I can stay here for almost a year, and of course I plan to release the game on Steam well before that, hopefully bringing in enough money to keep coding for as long as there's a community that needs it. Fun times ahead!! My apartment has a lovely view, good WIFI and no distractions. I'm going for that Steam release now, full steam ahead! Choo CHoo!!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]